† PiPi Community †
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
† PiPi Community †

Enjoy YourSelf here~ JOin Our Pipi Community~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

U DARE????? AS THIS RESIGN LETTER!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
manhattan

manhattan

U DARE????? AS THIS RESIGN LETTER!!!! Empty
PostSubject: U DARE????? AS THIS RESIGN LETTER!!!!   U DARE????? AS THIS RESIGN LETTER!!!! Icon_minitime6/22/2009, 10:24 pm

Dear Sir (Sir my ass!)

This will confirm my fucking resignation with your fucked up company. I have accepted a lucrative position with a company where being a bitch is not a job prerequisite for managerial skills. I am looking forward to my new position and the challenges that await me, unlike when I worked with you assholes.

My last day of work will be when you realize I came in late the night before and cleaned out my desk, including all the stationery supplies I requested and received last week(hahaha). I've deliberately left lots of undone shit for the new fucker, not
forgetting the ongoing projects I never completed. I'm certain your dumb ass will never figure out what's happening. Once the company finds out that you don't know a damn thing, they will not only fire my replacement, but your ass as well.

Please feel free not to say a damn thing to me should you see me on the streets, unless you want your ass kicked. My experience with this fucking company has been very unrewarding. I appreciate having had the opportunity to use you as a stepping stone to a better future. I wish you and the organization not a fucking thing, bitch-ass motherfuckers!

vulgarity is not allowed you very much. My worst regards to you and your torn-pussy mother.

Insincerely yours,

Ms. Tiu Nya Sing
Back to top Go down
WahSiu
Admin
WahSiu

U DARE????? AS THIS RESIGN LETTER!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: U DARE????? AS THIS RESIGN LETTER!!!!   U DARE????? AS THIS RESIGN LETTER!!!! Icon_minitime8/26/2009, 5:49 pm

lolx resign leeter pro !!! confirm dare la.. senang only... i write for u more geng 1 ok?
Back to top Go down
https://pipiforum.darkbb.com

U DARE????? AS THIS RESIGN LETTER!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
† PiPi Community † :: 吹吹水区 :: Joke And Funny Story-
Jump to: